If I never see a Pink Pencil Again, I will Die Happy

This is one of those pieces that is really ending up just being a labour of love. In reality I would never get the money for the hours this has taken. But I haven't done a big, (well A3 is big for coloured pencil and me), coloured pencil piece for a long time and I was really feeling the pull to do one.

I never had time when I was at college to do a piece this big, and I doubt I will have the time at Uni considering I was told I will be in 4 and a half days a week. *dies*

Comments

  1. It's beautiful, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty. I tried to grow those to no avail. A beetle ate them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oddly lilies seem to be the only thing the insect leave alone here *shrugs*

      Delete
  3. It is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Jennifer - worth all the hours of work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3