My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Your drawings are more amazing than last I visited about 3 years ago and your pup older;-)
ReplyDeletehi :D thank you
DeleteHi Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteLove the photo of your dog. Has he gained weight? Looks as though he has. :)
Hugs
thanks norma :) I think its just the angle she is laying at, she isn't really that pudgy in person lol
DeleteSky looks as if she wants you to play, play, play the game!!
ReplyDeleteshe would never stop chasing the ball, even limping she goes after it :p
Delete