My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Pigeon. I am a hopeless guesser!!!
ReplyDeletenope :) but similar head shape
DeleteNo clue on the type of bird but you're off to a good start! :)
ReplyDeletethanks :)
DeleteSo, is it a ptarmigan?
ReplyDeletenope, but now I wish I had some photos of one to etch :)
DeleteOh, OK, is it a pheasant? I only have fuzzy pictures of ptarmigans, they are shy buggers!
ReplyDeletePeacock? although I think their beaks are a bit sharper .... waiting to see the next stage Suex
ReplyDelete