Don't know if commenting on Wordless Wednesday is allowed - but I've been thinking about you all day. I hope you are getting some rest, that chest infection sounds very nasty.
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Don't know if commenting on Wordless Wednesday is allowed - but I've been thinking about you all day. I hope you are getting some rest, that chest infection sounds very nasty.
ReplyDeleteyou can comment, or not comment on anything you want :)
DeleteI have stumped the docs, not sure what is the problem :p