Flower Friday

The weather here has been very meh, will it or wont it rain, (T in the Park is this weekend tho, and it usually pours when it is on lol) so I decided to participate in Flower Friday just as an excuse to go looking at some colourful flowers, (also maybe get some ides for drawings).

One of my favorite flowers,Livingstone Daisies. So bright and colourful :)

Some of the inlaws lilies. They have a lot, and this pot of them is huge and was actually red when I first came here, I have photographic proof somewhere :p

And a rose from one of the flats we lived at. Was a huge hedge that had probably been there since the building was first built/

And Sky as a pup, I know I have posted this before, but it always brings a smile to my face :)





Comments

  1. Love your choices - especially that sweet puppy face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I was actually surprised at the time that she jumped up like that on the bandstand, ever does anything like that now :p

      Delete
  2. Those Livingstone Daisies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they come in so many colours, this years are hopefully going to flower soon so should have more photos of them :)

      Delete
  3. Hope you'll link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/07/get-peek-at-those-cute-little-feet.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3