Weekly Book Wrap Up Nov,14

Only one lonely book finished this week, but I've been too busy to read anything else :/Camouflage
 
Camouflage by Joe Haldeman
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Started out strong and had enough interest to keep me reading, but about half way trough it really started to go downhill. The story became boring and too repetitive, too predictable.


I did start North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell, liking it so far but might take awhile to read since its 521 pages long :p









2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 87 books toward her goal of 90 books.
hide

Comments

  1. North and South, North and South. Oh I love that TV series and I have read the book. The part where she is driving away in the carriage and he says:"Look back, look back at me". And all the other good bits too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't see the TV series yet and only have about 50 pages left to read. No idea why I haven't read it earlier

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3