My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
5 mins - congrats. You nailed it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Julie :)
DeleteHe's cute!
ReplyDeleteHe's a cutey! Well done in 5 minutes!
ReplyDeleteVery impressive in 5 minutes ... you have captured him beautiful. Quite majestic.
ReplyDeletethank you :)
DeleteI'm in awe,5 minutes for this detail,wow!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Donna xx
thanks :) should have set the timer for 10 minutes, would have gotten more done :)
DeleteOh I see the roughness. He is magnificent.
ReplyDeleteNice work!
ReplyDeletethanks Serena :)
Deletethanks :)
ReplyDeletelol i kept messing up
Nice! Love the looseness the time limit forces!
ReplyDeletethanks Michelle :) The only thing I find about timing myself, I'm consistently looking at the clock :p
Delete