365 Sketches #28 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Jennifer Rose February 14, 2016 One of my tiny pen nibs. Another simple object that we use to create art, but often don't draw itself. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Neesie7:51 pmThat's a fabulous twist and brilliant sketch Jennifer,It's so familiar, but I probably wouldn't have thought to draw it. It's good to think it's having it's fifteen minutes of fame! Have a great creative weekReplyDeleteRepliesJennifer Rose9:23 pmthanks Neesie :) having to look around for things to draw make me notice things I wouldn't beforeDeleteRepliesReplyReplyRH Carpenter8:37 pmEnjoying your drawings of the familiar things we often overlook while drawing or painting :) ReplyDeleteRepliesJennifer Rose9:29 pmthanks Rhonda :) DeleteRepliesReplyReplyJo Castillo9:09 pmGreat item to sketch. I have not replaced my regular ink pens, just use the marker pens. Makes me want to go to the store!ReplyDeleteRepliesJennifer Rose9:30 pmthanks Jo :) I don't use nib pens as much as I use to, too messy lol but does create a different look that is nice :)DeleteRepliesReplyReplystefanie stark9:38 pmThis is great and wonderful to see how you have captured the little details of this wonderful tool!ReplyDeleteRepliesJennifer Rose7:30 pmthanks Stefanie :) DeleteRepliesReplyReplyChristine10:01 pmNice work Jennifer!ReplyDeleteRepliesJennifer Rose7:31 pmthank you Christine :)DeleteRepliesReplyReplycarol l mck12:46 amWonderfully done sketch ~ Happy Valentines Day ~ ^_^ReplyDeleteRepliesJennifer Rose7:31 pmthanks Carol :)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyHelen9:19 amLovely, lively sketch and an unusual but great subject. Happy SS xReplyDeleteRepliesJennifer Rose6:48 pmthanks Helen :)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
That's a fabulous twist and brilliant sketch Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteIt's so familiar, but I probably wouldn't have thought to draw it. It's good to think it's having it's fifteen minutes of fame!
Have a great creative week
thanks Neesie :) having to look around for things to draw make me notice things I wouldn't before
DeleteEnjoying your drawings of the familiar things we often overlook while drawing or painting :)
ReplyDeletethanks Rhonda :)
DeleteGreat item to sketch. I have not replaced my regular ink pens, just use the marker pens. Makes me want to go to the store!
ReplyDeletethanks Jo :) I don't use nib pens as much as I use to, too messy lol but does create a different look that is nice :)
DeleteThis is great and wonderful to see how you have captured the little details of this wonderful tool!
ReplyDeletethanks Stefanie :)
DeleteNice work Jennifer!
ReplyDeletethank you Christine :)
DeleteWonderfully done sketch ~
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines Day ~ ^_^
thanks Carol :)
DeleteLovely, lively sketch and an unusual but great subject. Happy SS x
ReplyDeletethanks Helen :)
Delete