365 Sketches #38

I thought it was apt that todays sketch is a tube of toothpaste since I had a dentist appointment today. Of course, we get in the car, John turns the key and then nothing...genius lol. Quick battery change (very quick, haven't see him move that fast in awhile), and then to the dentist.

He managed to get the tooth out, took longer for the anesthetic to kick in then for him to pull the tooth. Was very quick, and broke in half when he took it out. I have really long roots but he managed to get those out too. I say it all the time, but I do finally have a very good dentist and I will cry if he retires or moves away. I will follow him lol, well unless its down south. Thats a bit far :p And back on next Thursday to fix the tooth he was originally supposed to fix before the removed one got infected.

Brush your teeth people! and no candy :p (my downfall)


Comments

  1. Toothpaste tubes are the same here as there
    Sorry you had to have a tooth out. Nice to hear you have a great dentist.
    I still get fearful of the dentist. No fluoride in Manchester water so my teeth were not good... without candy! Slow paintful drills back in those days so I get nervous just seeing a dental chair!
    Fast forward to now and still visiting the dentist but cannot afford the US and have to drive 40 miles into Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear that a lot, people having to go out of country to get dental work. Shouldn't have to happen. Happens here too and dental work is not that much money.
      don't blame you for being nervous!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad he got the tooth out! I'm guilty of loving candy too... It's so good you have a dentist you feel comfortable with and that John changed the battery so quickly. Love the toothpaste sketch, it's excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was impressive how quick he changed it, could have been on a race track lol :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3