Weekly Book Wrap Up

Another week, another book. I blame being sick and having vertigo from an ear infection. Hard to read when things are spinning around :p


The Mummy Case (Amelia Peabody, #3)The Mummy Case by Elizabeth Peters
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another predictable read, but a story like this, I tend to read because of the characters. I'm not looking for a mind altering book, just something to enjoy. And I did. Its the interactions of the main characters and the setting that make me continue reading, not the mystery. Which in this one especially, isn't hard at all to figure out.

Still reading:

Confessions of a Sociopath: A Life Spent Hiding in Plain Sight

A few more pages in. I think because this is a physical books its taking me forever to read. Its so much easier to pull out my phone which I always have on me, and read an ebook.





Started to read:

Lion in the Valley (Amelia Peabody #4)
 







2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 14 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Comments

  1. I must read the Amelia Peabody books, they will be an excellent project!! I am into comfort reading and TV right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they make for an easy read when you don't want to really think of anything important :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3