365 Sketches #63

So I've been in the hospital since Monday afternoon for what they thought might have been my appendix playing up, but after a bunch of test, the conclusion is its probably the MS causing the pain. Which I was starting to think Wednesdzy night anyway since the pain killers they were giving me were doing nothing at all. So while I am still in pain and now having problems walking or stanind up straight lol, I am home. I was starting to go stir crazy so glad I brought my sketchbook. Drew things that were around and dragons. Lots of dragons, so they will def. be showing up here.

But on the bright side, at least I know my kidneys are good and healthy :p oh and this is the call button in the first ward I was in.

Comments

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    My goodness, young lady, you do keep us all on the edge of our seats. How you seem to take it all in stride is truly amazing.
    As many times before, I hope you get through this excitement in good shape and good spirits. You've never had a problem making the health issues seem like no big deal, though I don't know how you manage.
    You might consider a side-career of helping the millions of people out there, less-successful in dealing with life and pain.
    So, best wishes for a pain-free tomorrow and a couple of weeks break from ANY health/medical issues.
    Sincerely,
    Gary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gary :)

      Thank you, I just don't see the point of making the health issues a big deal. Yes, talk about them, but they are not the end of the world and really, there are people out there way worse off.

      John suggested a motivational speaker :p I think I would have a hard time not swearing giving a speech lol. And I speak too fast to give any speeches :p

      Delete
  2. Jennifer, I so very much hope the pain recedes. You are amazing in how you go forwards even though in such pain. I'm glad your kidneys are healthy! Wonderful sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is never a dull moment on your blog. I reckon you know what is wrong with you most of the time and it is kind of you to let the medical people prod and poke you. Fantastic kidney news!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3