Weekly Book Wrap Up

Yay for the start of summer and i will find out on Monday what is going on at Uni. My attendance has been horrible the last year. And oddly enough its not the MS causing problems. Its either my teeth breaking, chest infections knocking me on my butt, or this pain with no found cause. Its very frustrating. On to the books, well book lol

 The Hippopotamus Pool (Amelia Peabody, #8)The Hippopotamus Pool by Elizabeth Peters
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another entertaining read, I'm sounding like a broken record saying that about these books, but they are. Parts are very repetitive book to book, but there is enough about Ancient Egypt thrown in to keep my interest. Starting to have way too many characters tho, a lot of them don't really add anything to the story.


2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 30 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

And I'm reading a lot at the moment :) 

Illuminae
tagged: currently-reading
Thinking With Type
tagged: currently-reading
Descender #1
tagged: currently-reading
Seeing a Large Cat
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Comments

  1. I think you'd love "Child of the Morning" by Pauline Gedge. Amazing story about a woman King in ancient Egypt. I visited her temple many years ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank for the recommendation :) it does sound like something I would like :D and very jealous you got to visit Djeser-djeseru:)

      Delete
  2. That does sound like an interesting book. It can be a trap reading a long series: affectations and favourite phrases are much more noticeable and can grate a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3