Sunday Sketches

A few more Halloween dragons to go with the one I just finished.

A little more angry looking dragon plus a reminder to vector some candy to go with the pumpkins.  Its not Halloween without junk food lol

I don't always have to have a sketch when I use Illustrator, but I do find it helps to have at least a basic drawing so I have some kind of idea of what I want the finished design to look like.

And a needle threader since I find it almost impossible to thread a needle with shaking hands.


Comments

  1. cute dragons! you will be in time for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Christine :) will have at least the one to show for Halloween :)

      Delete
  2. Really cool creatures! I always love it to see your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE your dragons. Have I said that before?! :) They're so fun and unique to others who draw them.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3