Sunday Sketches

Two 365 sketches since I took the day off yesterday from doing any drawing to try to help my shoulder to heal, didn't help but was worth a shot. 

A glass shot glass above, which we never actually use. Neither of us are really big drinkers, actually don't drink very much at all. There is Cider from Xmas a year and a half ago still in the fridge lol

And a plastic pill bottle of Vit D tablets since "they" think there might be a link between MS and lack of Vit D, so people with MS should be taking Vit D tablets. Doesn't hurt to take them so anything is worth a shot to try to help.


Comments

  1. Sunshine in a bottle can never hurt, but if you can get yourself to a sunny beach even better.
    Love that's you're still doing your daily sketches. Must do myself...well, maybe. I don't have your 'stick-to-it-ness" so admire it from afar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do try to get out in the sun, but the sun ironically makes my MS symptoms worse if I am out for more than about half an hour

      I think the only reason I am still sketching is because they are not the prettiest things to look st so don't take that long :p

      Delete
  2. Is it being in the sun? Or getting too hot? Or too much intense light? Scientifically curious.
    Are your sketches all together in a book? Would make an interesting flip book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. combination of heat and humidity

      thought about a book but not sure if I have files for everything still

      Delete
  3. That makes sense. Heat and humidity make me feel fatigued, dizzy, slightly nauseous, definitely can see how that would be a horrible pile on for your ms. Keep cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we are all about the Vitamin D here. I have to stay out of the sun, as we all do, and then we all lack vit D. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its a horrible cycle, can't have too much sun so cover up, but we need Vit D, can't win :/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3