Back to Etching

Back to working on the seal etching now that my right shoulder is feeling better and after months of working on this I really should have this done. The texture on the rock is done, just needs more shading which I am not going to do until the seals are almost done. The seals shouldn't take months lol but of course now that I have written that, it will.

A close up of the etching under the right seal. Looks a little confusing, doesn't really register as rock this close up.

I don't think  have drawn this snowman for my 365 challenge, but even if I have,practice drawing the same things is good. I need to buy the dog more toys so I can draw them.


Comments

  1. The rock texture is very lovely and detailed, I am looking forward to seeing the seals develop. I'm glad your shoulder is feeling better. What a cute snowman sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lisa :)i'm glad my shoulder is better too, just need to remember to take a break every once and awhile so i don't mess it up again :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3