Weekly Book Wrap Up

One lonely book finished this week, but I blame that on it being assessment time for Uni and need to get a lot finished/reprinted last week and this week


. Assassin's Quest (Farseer Trilogy, #3)Assassin's Quest by Robin Hobb
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Long, long, long. Could have easily been two books. Still, besides a few slow parts, the character interaction is the most important thing here. Fitz can be a bit of a whiner tho, so its the side characters I find myself more interested in. More world building would have been nice, but what of it that is here is nicely done.



Currently Reading;


Jennifer's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Lie Tree
tagged: currently-reading
In Cold Blood
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 87 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Comments

  1. Busy busy! I am so impressed that you keep up with reading even with so much going on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I had more time tho to read, so many books, too little time lol I wouldn't go anywhere without my ereader :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You have done well to read so many books! Here was me feeling pleased that I met my 20 book Goodreads Reading Challenge. haha You are amazing! Do you read mostly at night?

    I have recently started using an eReader and I never thought I would say this but...I'm a convert! I LOVE that I can set screen background and print size to make it easier on my eyes. I have Kindle app on my Android phone and iBooks on my iPad. Love them both! I think I will be reading a lot more books from here on as it's so convenient when out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serena, I read any chance I get lol I usually have some type of ereader or physical book on me :)

    eReaders are so handy and love mine. Its great being able to carry around so many books at one time :) being able to set the background colour also really helps me

    20 books is still a really good goal, I just read a lot. but I think next year I wont set the goal at 100 books lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3