My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
How sweet and lovely! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love this sketch, Jen!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! xo
Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI love the sketch. Would make a lovely card.
thanks Lisa :) Hope you had a good Christmas :)
ReplyDeletethank you Serena :D
Ingrid, I was actually thinking the same thing for next Xmas lol :)
I missed this. Lovely! Merry Christmas, a bit delayed!
ReplyDeleteOh, a very belated bloggy Christmas!!!!
ReplyDelete