Sketches #363 & #364

Didn't sketch yesterday, MS causing nerve problems plus walking problems. Always fun when your leg gives out without any warning lol but thankfully I have been able to catch myself before I fall right over.

Sketch #363 is a bottle of Golden Syrup, and yes there is a smiling spoon on the bottle. Sketch #364 is a wafer biscuit (?) with marshmallow in the middle. One more sketch to go and I already know what I am going to sketch so don't have to go searching around for something.

Comments

  1. Great sketches, Jen! WOW! Just ONE more to do...YAY for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to say that I'm sorry the MS has been acting up. Take care and just do what you can. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better soon! The wafer looks yummy and the sketch of the bottle is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Serena :) yes yay! one more to go :)

    thank you Lisa :) the wafer was yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketches! You are at the finish line, my dear. What an accomplishment!
    I'm so sorry MS is causing you problems. Hope you're feeling much better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bah humbuh to the MS. I made caramel biscuits with golden syrup this morning!! Looking forward to your 356th sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3