My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Sweet photo ~ wonder what the story is behind it ~ thanks,
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Wonderful Week ~ ^_^
Bonjour,
ReplyDeleteIl est tout à l'écoute ce brave toutou...
Bisous 🌺
Love that nose! Love that look! What a cutie pie.
ReplyDeletecarol, he is blind so was looking up at when I said his name :)
ReplyDeleteChris, he was very friendly too and really trusting for being blind
It's SO nice that his world is friendly.
ReplyDelete