My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Your orca is great! Love the sense of movement.
ReplyDeleteI'm really impressed by your left-handed drawings.
ReplyDeleteI like this!
ReplyDeleteAgain, you were up to the challenge!!
ReplyDeletethank you Kaufmann :)
ReplyDeletethanks Paula :)
thanks Christine :)
thanks Chris :D
as always, i'm very impressed with your drawing! right-handed or left-handed ... always good :)
ReplyDeletethank you Sue :)
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely! You are getting really good with those left handed sketches. How is your right arm/hand doing?
ReplyDeletelol, great work. In the future you will be able to use both hands at will :)
ReplyDeleteAlexandra, you don't have to apologise :) but thank you. I've never seen any whales or dolphins in the wild, would love to one day tho
ReplyDelete