End of Inktober

(#27)

No more daily sketching, well I will probably have to sketch for uni but those are usually really rough sketches and thumbnails.

(#28)

If I had of done fine art, I probably would have lots of uni work to post, but I didn't do fine art because I thought I would be bored. And while there is a lot I can learn art wise in any field, I wanted to try something I had never really done a lot of, which is why I did graphic design.

(#29)

(#30)

 People keep asking me what I am going to do after I am done this year. Who knows lol

(#31)


Comments

  1. All wonderful ~ my favorite is the last one with the dragon and pumpkin ~ lovely and fun!

    light and love,
    A ShutterBug Explores
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, congrats on making it to the end of Inktober!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowness, loving all these gorgeous dragon sketches, your magical linework and expressiveness through all these magical creatures are marvelous!
    Fantastic works!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to see the end of your great InkTober sketches!
    Wishing you an awesome school year, Jennifer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the really spikey ones (but they would be hard to ride! ha ha). And the last one - a true Halloween dragon!!

    I know November will find you creating many new things and some of these may return in other ways, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks carol :) i like him too, need to colour it one day

    thanks Christine :)

    thank you Victoria :)

    thanks Chris, almost at the half way mark already with school thankfully :p

    thank you Rhonda :) hopefully I will create things in November, fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3