My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Wow, your pup doesn't look like it minds a bath. Yay.
ReplyDeleteAwww, how seriously cute she is!
ReplyDeleteTammie, she hates the bath, I think she thought I was going to rescue her lol
ReplyDeleteLisa, cute but very smelly when she farts :p
Missed this somehow ~ such a sweet photo ~ adorable doggie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Week to you ~
A ShutterBug Explores
aka (A Creative Harbor)
She does look happy, I thought she liked a bath too. She will be nice smelling and soft and cuddly though.
ReplyDelete