Weekly Book Wrap Up

Children of TimeChildren of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Bad points: Slow to start, and there were some slow parts throughout the book, can be a tad confusing at parts.

Good points: Interesting to see the juxtaposition between the two civilizations, found it interesting how the arachnid society evolved. Some of the characters are really interesting so I wanted to find out what happened to them. Different take on bugs and arachnids where they are not the bad people in a story.

At 600 pages, this wasn't a quick read but it is worth it if you like big space opera type sci-fi



View all my reviews

2018 Reading Challenge

2018 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 4 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide

Comments

  1. Glad you enjoyed that 600 pager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a no from me: you didn’t have me at spiders!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3