Weekly Book Wrap Up

Babylon's Ashes (The Expanse, #6)Babylon's Ashes by James S.A. Corey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Such a big dramatic work up with the characters and the war and then...it just seems to stop. A bit disappointing and felt like a cop out. Enjoyed the main characters and their interactions as usual, even tho Filip is a spoiled brat.

I will keep reading the series since there is usually one book in a series I am kind of meh about.

View all my reviews
 

2018 Reading Challenge

2018 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 27 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide

Comments

  1. hope you like the next one better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so do I Christine :) So far so good 100 pages in :)

      Delete
  2. You are kind to give the series a chance, I am far less accommodating. Don’t know this author at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cindy its a pretty good space opera series, its actually 2 people writing the series :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3