March Meet the Maker 2019 Prompt #13,#14,#15

Posting catch up post for March meet the Maker since I have no uni work today to do, tomorrow is another story though lol Prompt #13 is photography. I use my phone for photos mostly but do have a DSLR that takes really great photos when I remember to use it.

 

Prompt #14 is How I learnt. Thats easy, practice, practice,practice. I was 11 when I drew the above.

This was done 4 years ago, still going to keep practising.

Prompt #15 is Motivation/goal.


I don't think I have an end goal, I just want to keep practising, digitally and traditionally. 

Comments

  1. wonderful progression of art practice- your middle horse is magnificent and really shows the detail and depth you have achieved over the years. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely to see how your art has grown. Each piece is beautiful in its own way. Happy PPF :D) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your horses are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Practice - the best advice, but not so easy for everyone to discipline themselves to do it.
    Hats off to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Art talent obviously starts early, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful study of light, shade and texture.
    Happy PPF Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you! All of these are super for the time. I love horses and these are the best. I’m sure you will just get better and better. You are so dedicated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful art in both fields. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this was great to see these - i love that horse you did at 11.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful artwork ~ favorite is the horse ^_^

    Happy Moments to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3