March Meet the Maker 2019 Prompt #20

Prompt #20 is Design Process. With anything I do, things start with a sketch and then I either transfer lineart to better paper for colouring if it is traditional work, or if its digital I just open the sketch in a program to colour it.

The program used here was Adobe Illustrator, (which I no longer have because I refuse to pay monthly for it when I am not going to uni for an art course). If I wanted a more traditional look to the work I could have used Corel Painter.

And the finished work done for a uni project. I got rid of the hockey stick from the sketch, since it didn't really work for the final piece. 

Comments

  1. Love this poster!!
    I've heard a lot of people are thumbing their noses at Adobe. My husband wanted it, but then decided against it for that very reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was interesting to read your process. cute dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your process, I understand about the costs. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting to see how you go about this.
    wonderful dog.
    I thought of you when I posted the dragon piece ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great and I liked seeing the process as you made your choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have great imagination for illustration! Love this.
    I still have Adobe Photoshop Elements on my computer. I haven’t upgraded partly because of that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so adorable ~ colorful and creative!

    Happy Moments to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3