March Meet the Maker 2019 Prompt #21&22

I missed a few days because I fell and messed my hands up, the left pinky finger might be dislocated but meh, nothing to do about it but let it do what it wants, (typing with one hand is a PITA though). Prompt #21 is Throwback and this cassowary etching is from 2015, so not that old but its still a throwback.

Prompt #22 is Proud of, I'm pretty proud of this Eagle Owl etching since it pretty big at A3 size and I'm happy with how the feathers turned out.

Comments

  1. these are both fabulous drawings- the details are amazing! good luck healing from your fall. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful detail, and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good technique

    Have a nice weekend

    Much🌻love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive drawings. Recover soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful and such detail. Bummer on the fall, take care. Gene commiserates with you. He fell and scraped all the hide off his arm and has a sore bottom. He hadn’t fallen for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ouch poor Gene :( hopefully not too badly scraped

      Delete
  6. Love the owl. I hope your hand heals soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant drawings ~ love the owl ~ be better soon ^_^

    Happy Moments to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are gorgeous!! I’ve seen you do a lot of etchings but never seen any prints (do you have to wait for access to a large printing press to do them)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda, I did some prints at college but I don't have access to a press at the moment and dont have the cash to get one big enough :(

      Delete
  9. Outstanding pieces, Jennifer, especially the owl!!
    Ouch - hope you are feeling better today :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i won't comment on everything I've missed but i do have to say your pencil work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3