March Meet the Maker 2019 Prompt #4

Prompt #4 is Tools and Materials. I went from having really only a few sets of coloured pencils, some pens, and some watercolours to have too many art supplies to count. I bought some of it over the years, but got A LOT when a guy was giving stuff away for free. Needed storage space so this was the solution and it still wouldn't all fit and this tower is 5 feet tall. I will never have to buy chalk pastels ever again lol


The stationary drawer
Oil paints, which I don't have the time to use at the moment
Coloured inks.

I have stuff under my desk, on shelves above my desk, and in other boxes in the room. I def don't need anything else, I even have stuff to make stained glass windows which is great since I have always wanted to try. I'm not saying this to brag  just find it funny I go from having a few art supplies to having so much I don't know what to do with it all (and I usually tell people to wait and see if I have something before they go and buy it since I will never use it all).




Comments

  1. You have it organized well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine, thanks to hubby :) but the other half of the room, not that organized lol

      Delete
  2. Even supplies are sooo colorful ~ fun post ^_^

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You were in the right place at the right time!
    And you can NEVER have too many art supplies...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah John saw the post online and contacted the guy right away, worked out well :)

      Delete
  4. Your stash kind of looks like mine - Way over 15 years of buying art supplies - ... And yet, I mostly do digital anymore. But I keep colored pencils by my drawing station (my bed) and usually use those when beginning to do a sketch - pen and colored pencils. fun seeing all your supplies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sandy, same with making mostly digital stuff now lol :)

      Delete
  5. You can never have too many art supplies... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, true but you almost never have enough space for it all lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3