March Meet the Maker 2019 Prompt #8

 
Prompt #8 is Product Range. Most of my stuff is sold online through shops such as Zazzle, Redbubble etc plus the occasional traditionally done original. This is because I do not have the energy to make all of the products myself due to the MS, it can make creating sometimes difficult. Hence why I don't usually do craft/art fairs or cons. I just do not have the energy to, simple as that. My body when tired just shuts down, like moving in cement. So while I would love to do art fairs etc and make more physical stuff myself, its just not possible.

Comments

  1. Your designs are wonderful and Redbubble is a good vehicle Jennifer. We can only do what we can do and it's great how you have adapted. All the best and Happy PPF :D) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat stuff on Redbubble and Zazzle. You can only do what you are able to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art and craft fairs seem to be fading out around here. Most stuff is sold during open studio tours and online.
    Your work looks great on Redbubble & Zazzle! Hope you're having great success there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some nice things in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great designs
    Have a nice weekend

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  6. your designs look fantastic on the Redbubble and Zazzle lines Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful designs ~ take care of you ~

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3