April Blogging from A to Z Challenge 'R', 'S'

Appointment today at ophthalmology to see about my eye, yep another confirmation it is optic neuritis, so since it is getting worse I have to now wait and see if neurology wants to give me steroids since I just had some in February. They don't like giving steroids too many times but they might put me on a long term dose of steroids, yay no sleeping for me lol

Continuing with the A-Z Challenge, ruler for 'R'. I have a lot of rulers scattered around the house since you never know when you might need one.


'S' is for stencils. I have a lot of letter stencils and a bunch of various ones from the free art haul I got a few years ago. They works great with a gelli plate when I have time to use it.

Comments

  1. Would resting the eyes help any you do read so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. asked the dr that, he said no, so its a wait and see thing he said

      Delete
  2. The optic neuritis sounds creepy. Take care of yourself, eh? Love the imagination you have. Stencils look fun. Don’t think I have even one … now on my shopping list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jo :) you can sometimes find some nice stencils for cheap :)

      Delete
  3. Looked at the link - didn't realize it takes so long for vision to return to normal. I'm really hoping you're feeling better much sooner :)
    Rulers, stencils - all this art stuff makes it feel like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your eye treatment ~ fun artistic toys ~

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3