Yes Inktober is finished but I didn't post this drawing yet. I did not manage to finish 31 drawings for Inktober, the month turned out to be a lot busier then I thought it would be, but I did manage to get some art done and that is all that really matters
Uuuhhh blogger hiccuped and my comment disappeared. So I will try again. Wowzer!!!!! This green and purple dragon is AMAZING!!! I love these two colors together and you executed them perfectly.
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Love your green dragon!
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF!
Jan
thanks Jan :)
DeleteUuuhhh blogger hiccuped and my comment disappeared. So I will try again.
ReplyDeleteWowzer!!!!! This green and purple dragon is AMAZING!!! I love these two colors together and you executed them perfectly.
thanks Nicole :)
DeleteYou're right - the point was to get some art done. And you did some beautiful things:)
ReplyDeletethank you Chris, I figure some art is better than nothing
DeleteNicely done.
ReplyDeletethanks Christine :)
DeleteHi Jennifer :) Your dragon is wonderful!
ReplyDeletethanks Rain :)
Deletewonderful the green dragon!!!
ReplyDeletethank you Elkes :)
DeleteCreative 'green dragon' and kudos on all you did create!
ReplyDeleteLovely recap of your trip ^_^
Happy Day to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
You did a great job for Inktober. You are an amazing artist!
ReplyDelete