Weekly Book Wrap Up

The PowerThe Power by Naomi Alderman
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I don't get the praise for this book. Its clunky and both the plot and characters feel forced. yes I get it, power corrupts no matter who has the power, but it all seems forced down our throats here.

View all my reviews



  Unsafe Haven (Surviving The Evacuation #4)Unsafe Haven by Frank Tayell
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5
Better than the first 3, probably because Bill is not around. Some of the characters are written as throw away characters, which makes sense as they are just there to be bitten but the main character is written well, you do understand why she does what she does to survive.
Another book to read when you don't want to think and just want to read something for fun.

View all my reviews

Jennifer's bookshelf: currently-reading

Reunion
tagged: currently-reading
Atlas Shrugged
tagged: currently-reading
Time Out of Joint
tagged: currently-reading
A Floating City
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2019 Reading Challenge

2019 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 40 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3