I am going to try to complete Vlogmas this year, 24 Xmas themed videos in a row. Going to be making quick 3D things for the videos since I don't want to spend days making rt for the videos.
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Creative and ambitious ~ ^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
will give me something to do :)
DeleteLooks good
ReplyDeletethanks Christine :)
DeleteCan’t believe you said you need something to do. Very cute and clever. You inspire me to get busy.
ReplyDeletelol Jo, im a workaholic :)
Delete