Weekly Book Wrap Up

There is probably no way I will meet my reading goal with only 2 days left in the year. Unless I read some short stories to get caught up lol


Ack-Ack Macaque (Ack-Ack Macaque, #1)Ack-Ack Macaque by Gareth L. Powell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Funny, entertaining, and intriguing read. And it has a talking monkey dammit! Can't go wrong with a talking really rough around the edges monkey.




View all my reviews The Quiet BoyThe Quiet Boy by Nick Antosca
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Creepy little story with a bit of the supernatural thrown in.

View all my reviews Reunion (Surviving The Evacuation #5)Reunion by Frank Tayell
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Why do I keep reading these? lol nothing special and it is not like they are wonderfully written but for some reason I keep reading them lol




View all my reviews Harvest (Surviving The Evacuation #6)Harvest by Frank Tayell
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

OK I think its some of the characters that keeps me reading these, the characters are better than Bill (who I know does turn up in later novels again))

View all my reviews

 

Jennifer's bookshelf: currently-reading

Atlas Shrugged
tagged: currently-reading
Time Out of Joint
tagged: currently-reading
A Floating City
tagged: currently-reading
From the Earth to the Moon
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2019 Reading Challenge

2019 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 45 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Comments

  1. wow you have a lot of books on the go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atlas Shrugged is one of my favorite books ~ are you enjoying it?

    Happy Moments to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a tome lol, only read about 100 pages so too ealry to say if i am enjoying it, but i didnt stop at my 50 page cut off for not finishing a boo so thats a good sign lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3