My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
This is so good!
ReplyDeletethanks Christine :)
DeleteWell done!
ReplyDeletethank you :)
Deleteamazing - loved watching how you do this. I like the startled look and I like the finished drawing - You've inspired me to try something similar..
ReplyDeletethanks sandy :) will look forward to seeing what you do :)
DeleteLOL...I feel the need to cartoon things up a bit now and then too! :)
ReplyDeleteyep, making cartoon is a must sometimes :)
DeleteYou always have such fun and clever ideas. Well done. I’m smiling.
ReplyDeleteHow fun. This looks so good.
ReplyDeleteFun creation of a sweet doggie ^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Beautiful
ReplyDeleteblows me away! Fun!
ReplyDelete