Weekly Book Wrap Up

Still reading of course, just been really busy so am a bit behind with my reading challenge.

RedshirtsRedshirts by John Scalzi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Entertaining funny read, lags a bit near the end but still wraps everything up nicely. I don't think you have to be a sci-fi fan to read it, but it probably wouldn't hurt for some of the jokes.

View all my reviews

  All Systems Red (The Murderbot Diaries, #1)All Systems Red by Martha Wells
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Entertaining, funny, and the story flows along perfectly. Murderbot is a great character who really just wants to be left alone to watch tv without getting her or her clients killed, with a lot of added sarcasm and humour thrown in. It is science fiction meets mystery novel but heavy on the sci0fi of course since it deals with a lot planet stuff lol

View all my reviews

 Artificial Condition (The Murderbot Diaries, #2)Artificial Condition by Martha Wells
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just as good as the first one but throw in another smart as hell, self aware robot construct and Murderbot looking into it's past.

View all my reviews


 Rogue Protocol (The Murderbot Diaries, #3)Rogue Protocol by Martha Wells
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Still enjoying Murderbot's adventures, this one just didn't have characters that I liked as much as previous characters

View all my reviews


  Exit Strategy (The Murderbot Diaries, #4)Exit Strategy by Martha Wells
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Everything sort of comes to conclusion and if the series had of ended here I would have been happy but there is more to read, yay!

View all my reviews

 

Jennifer's bookshelf: currently-reading

Network Effect
tagged: currently-reading
Light of Impossible Stars
tagged: currently-reading
The Last Unicorn
tagged: currently-reading
Atlas Shrugged
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 17 books toward her goal of 60 books.
hide

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3