I love the faces on your trees! They look menacing, perhaps why the wonderful unicorns are suspicious? The birds are a great audience! There’s a lot going on in this work!
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
What a fun idea, I love it!
ReplyDeleteYour painting is great! and fun
ReplyDeleteThat is so neat Jennifer, you certainly got that suspicious look right! :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteVery nice unicorn art.
ReplyDeleteMuch 🦄love
I love the faces on your trees! They look menacing, perhaps why the wonderful unicorns are suspicious? The birds are a great audience! There’s a lot going on in this work!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhh I love this so much. The colors are bright and those little face in the tree so cleaver.
ReplyDeleteLooks like the unicorn is watching for something...PPF
ReplyDeleteMaybe the unicorn are suspicious because of the faces in the trees?
ReplyDeleteColor names are not that important, some people actually create colors and give them names. I enjoy watching the process.
Have a lovely day.
This is just precious. You have such a fun personality in your work. :-)
ReplyDelete