Hoot Hoot Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Jennifer Rose January 11, 2021 Pretty much the first thing I've drawn this year Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments DVArtist8:47 pmOMG! This is simply stunning.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChristine1:35 amWell done!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRH Carpenter8:22 pmWell, you started the year with a bang! He/she’s gorgeous!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRH Carpenter4:05 pmYou began the year with a bang - he/she is gorgeous!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJo Castillo7:10 pmWell, a great start to the year. Happy New Year. Very cute and feathery.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRH Carpenter3:16 amShoot - I posted about this twice and it still hasn’t shown up. Not sure whether it’s me or blogger but I love this and she’s gorgeous! A great way to start the year.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
OMG! This is simply stunning.
ReplyDeleteWell done!
ReplyDeleteWell, you started the year with a bang! He/she’s gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteYou began the year with a bang - he/she is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWell, a great start to the year. Happy New Year. Very cute and feathery.
ReplyDeleteShoot - I posted about this twice and it still hasn’t shown up. Not sure whether it’s me or blogger but I love this and she’s gorgeous! A great way to start the year.
ReplyDelete