My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
This weeks colours for The Summer of Color are 2 purples and a yellow and this is what I did with them. Not my favorite colours so really racked my brain trying to think how I could use them and which bird to use. Decided to go with a juvenile Golden Eagle since I don't have any photos of a purple bird :p I think I prefer the black background, the yellow seems to stand out more against it. Which do you prefer?
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Wonderful -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteOhh I love how you created this. I would love to see and I know others would too your art on my Friday Face OFF. I hope you join in.
ReplyDeleteThe last comment was from me. I don't know why it came up anonymous.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. You are doing well with the digital drawings.
ReplyDeleteNice digital drawings . Shashi
ReplyDelete