Another Rainy, Snowy Day

Horrible weather outside, not as bad as some places though. Windy and wet. Probably going to be ice all over the sidewalks and the roads. Is it spring yet?? On the plus side there isn't enough snow to have to shovel (unlike last winter where we were shovelling the drive way while it snowed so we wouldn't get snowed in.

No art update today, unless I start colouring now. Worked on my website all day today. Took a little longer then I thought, but considering I really have no idea what I am doing it didn't take that long lol. I had to resize a lot of pictures and make thumbnails for the galleries. I put very few pieces actually on the new site, anything that was really old was taken off. I'm horrible with writing any kind of text about myself and I'm having a hard time trying to come up with something to put on the front page. Hopefully I will think of something. *crosses fingers* Not sure when the site will be online, I have to double check links and spelling before that happens.

Eventually I would like to start selling art on the site and through various other ways, but I have to do a bit more reading on how that would work here. I know what I would have to do in Ontario, but I only have a rough idea what to do to start trying to sell art from the UK.

And I'm sorry no matter what people tell me, haggis looks like canned dog food. You can't get me to try that, I don't care what a person says. ohh John brought me cookies! :p Or wait, maybe there biscuits (I'm done trying to figure out which is which, somethings I would consider cookies are biscuits here, and vice versa :p)*looks at package, yep says there cookies*

As a final thing the prototype for my new site is here Website Prototype

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3