Donkey Ears Finished

Copyright 2007 Jennifer Phillip
Coloured Pencil 10 by 15 inches
Canson Mi-Teintes paper


I like the way this looks. Not super realistic, but I still like it. Its a change from my usual style of trying to be as realistic as possible (for me) and it really only took about 9 hours to colour, compared to the weeks a drawing can take me if I go for the realistic approach. I will either leave the background rough the way it is or smooth it out, but I'm thinking I will leave it as is.

I need another white coloured pencil. I never used to use the white pencil, and I had 4 of them from all the sets I had bought. Now because I have been using coloured paper more often, my white pencil gets eaten. Probably will just get the white as a Coloursoft, shipping for individual pencils from North America is horrible, and I find the Coloursofts to be just as soft as the Prismas.

Technorati tags: ,, ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3