Donkey Ears

copyright 2007 Jennifer Phillip

Line art for a future coloured pencil piece. Not sure yet on how big it will be though. I either make ears on horses either too big or too small :P I want to make the ears here really fuzzy like a donkeys, but with paint markings.

I'm hoping the fog lifts soon so I can go take some pictures of the Grampian Mountains, would make some really nice landscape paintings. If it rains again tomorrow, we will probably go to The Meffan (I just realized they probably had to take that picture of the Gallery standing in one of the exhibits, its not a huge place). There is a new exhibit that looks like it has some nice art *crosses fingers*

And if you get the BBC, watch Life on Mars. Can't say why you should watch it, but it has a really enjoyable plot and some good jokes, and John watches it for all the classic cars (rust buckets). I normally can't stand cop shows, but I really like this one. They are Americanizing it, but I'm not sure if the plot will work in North America and they would have to change the humour because British humour doesn't transfer across the ocean very well (Coupling is just one example of that happening).

Technorati tags: , , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3