Big Blue Goes Orange

Cassowary WIP by Jennifer PhillipCopyright Jennifer Phillip

Today was one of those days where time just seemed to fly by. Where you are not really sure what you did all day, and you are left scratching your head wondering where time went. Only worked on the cassowary for an hour today, added the orange that was on the back of his neck, looks kinda trippy in person. Added some purple to the blue for shading and just because I like purple, (actually the more that I look at the picture I see how much purple is actually on the bird). (scan might be a little off colour... it looks good on my monitor though)

Tomorrows plan is to finish him (could be a her actually, I have no idea how to tell them apart), and then do a few art cards. Bought a new paper cutter because the old one had died and it was not that much more money buying a new cutter instead of a new blade for the old one. So now I can cut some more paper for ACEOs. *pets new cutter....ouch..hmmm maybe not*

Also got some really good paper, so I can offer prints soon. Just need to rescan some art, and then I can start trying to sell prints. :)

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3