Daisy Finished

Daisy by Jennifer PhillipCopyright Jennifer Phillip
8 by 6 Inches
Coloured Pencil on Canson Mi-Teintes paper (canary colour)

Finished! I probably could make some areas a little darker but I am not sure if the paper will take any more colour (its not so flat looking in person). I really like how this turned out. Not super realistic but realistic enough you can tell (well I hope) its a daisy. I don't remember what kind of daisy the photo was of, we were just walking around town and I took a picture of a bunch of flowers and this was one of them.

So the doctor thinks that I pulled a muscle in my left shoulder, and that if it doesn't get better in a few weeks come back, but it should start to get better in 3 weeks. Between that and my right hand acting up, if I was a horse I would get shot.

Speaking of horses, I just watched the Grand National for the first time. Thats a lot of horses falling on each other and their jockeys. I have never actually watched a steeplechase race, exciting, but every time a horse missed a jump and fell I was cringing. I have to remember to watch the Kentucky Derby when its on. Haven't missed that race for a few years now, don't want to start missing it now. Off to draw a horse now, if my hand wakes up.

*edit* Possible framing options:

I think I like the lighter one better. :)


Technorati Tags: , , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3