Website Changed

Switched my site over finally. Still need to change it so that the address bar reads fuzzydragons.com , not what it currently does. Typing in www.fuzzydragons.com sends you to my site, but its redirecting currently to where it is hosted. So I have to look into possible hosting options

So have a look and tell me if anything looks odd or any links don't work.

www.fuzzydragons.com

I'm trying to write an artist's statement. I thought it was hard writing a bio that was vaguely interesting, or at least not that boring. Writing something that is supposed to be professional sounding and doesn't turn into an epic novel feels almost impossible. It is not a requirement for anything at the moment, but I figure if I write it now, there will not be such a rush in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3