Rainbow of Colour

Dragon Banner by Jennifer Rose PhillipDragon Banner Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
Coloured Pencil on Stonehenge
11 by 8 Inches

Not talking about the candies, even though I really want some fruit flavoured candy.... Anyway, coloured the headdress on the dragon. Love using as much colour as possible and in this case it doesn't look too garish. Darken everything once its all done.

I really want to try and make a stuffed animal dragon. Used to make them all the time in school. Not that we need any more stuffed animals, I swear they take up more space than we do (you are never too old for stuffed animals). The giant Eeyore was sitting on the bed and when the lights were off, it looked really creepy, made me jump a few times when I saw it out of the corner of my eye (ok, more like a couple dozen of times).

It wouldn't be hard to get or make a pattern of a snake and then alter it to fit the way I wanted. Just add different coloured pieces of felt for the headdress and the back spines. Simple. Just need to find the time, and read the manual for the sewing machine (55 or so pages of it).

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Comments

  1. love the colours in dragon collor added a sparkle to him

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3