Little Evil Kitten

I really need to dye my hair again. The roots are horrible lol :p


So we managed to get a picture of the tabby cat I was talking about a few posts ago (he looks bigger than he actually is in these pictures, he is pretty small). He is all fine and purring away and than wham!! attacks my legs. Its actually kinda cute because because all you have to do to get him off is say OY! really loudly and he bounds away and than bounds back, jumps on my lap to be petted again. :p He just gets a little too hyper. lol

I'm going to be known as the crazy cat lady soon :P Been working on art, lots of line art, dogs, dragons, and birds. Hopefully have some finished art to post tomorrow. :) I really want to make a stuffed dragon. I found some cool little patterns that I really want to try. I think a technicolour fuzzy dragon would look cool :)

Todays Scottish word:
1) wean

Answer to the last Scottish word:
1) nowt is a bullock, moo!

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:29 pm

    Is the black kitty yours? And this one is yours, too? Two kitties does not a herd make...you'll need some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I wish they were mine :). They both have separate homes, just come to the backyard once and awhile to be petted. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3