Don't Actually Throw Rocks at People

Leslie gave me this link to a fun little game because the subject of signs saying "No Boys Allowed" came up when girls start a club. Kills a few minutes, but be warned, there is a bit of cartoon violence but its not like if you were to watch an episode of Itchy and Scratchy :p

I put a print of my swan that I had coloured awhile ago up in my Etsy shop. Swan print. I want to put original art there as well, but I'm not sure if people are willing to pay as much as I would like for them. I might list this piece first and see what happens.

If I get time I might start another ACEO, this time of a peacock. I have noticed that I have been drawing a lot of birds. I just like drawing them I guess. All the different species, and colours make them really interesting to draw.

My sewing of the pink dragon went all right. I ended up not being able to get the head attached to the body, but the problem was solved by making the pattern bigger. So I am going to sew another one, but maybe sew the cow print and probably blue eyes for that. I am going to make a pattern with spikes/petals coming out of the neck so that it looks like my little dragon at the top. Should look really nice if I alternate the colours of the spikes. :)

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:09 pm

    I would like everyone to know that I really like boys...really really.
    And I throw like a girl, so all you boys are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol sorry .... yeah I like boys too, just thought it was a quick little game to play so posted it.
    I don't throw like a girl though, don't punch like one either but wouldn't hit someone unless provoked :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to get comments:)
    Your artwork is fantastic! I especially like the dragons. Very whimsical and colorful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3