Shake a Paw?

coloured pencil horse Shake a Paw? Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip"Shake a Paw?" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
ACEO 2.5 by 3.5 Inches
Coloured Pencil


Rain, rain and more rain. The last 3 days have been what most people think of when they think of Scotland, plus its cold. Apologies for the lack of updates.

There really hasn't been anything happening to write about. I'm starting to look like a pin cushion, and I changed my mind about the fantasy creature I am drawing. I really want to draw a gryphon, just need to think of a different bird species than what is normally used and possibly a different cat too. The more colour the better though. :) Suggestions welcome. A Leopard and a Secretary bird? Not very colourful, but not your everyday bird.

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:27 am

    I like the idea of a Secretary bird! They have that fabulous crest of feathers. And the leopard would add such 'texture' with the spots...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3