ACEO Update

"Hawk" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

This is actually finished but I wanted to post a little WIP. I always start with the eyes, and I didn't intend for this guy too look so pissed off lol. The brightest parts are done next and I colour the beak with different shades of grey and a light blue. Than burnish the colours so it gives the beak a slick look. I used solid black to outline the eyes and to mark the darkest parts of the beaks instead of mixing colours to get a black.

Short blog post today because nothing exciting happened :P

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:54 am

    I had a science teacher who looked exactly like this bird... Lovely drawing, thanks for sharing work in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) your science teacher was pissed off all the time?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blue! This is going to be really nice Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3